Mangoes to me are quintessential Australian summer.
A nod to our tropical climate (in certain parts of the country) and a reminder of the incredible produce that we have on offer here.
This recipe honours all of that.
As well as my philosophy of healthy food that tastes great and is super easy to make!
Make this Mango & Macadamia ice-cream and enjoy it!
Mango & Macadamia no-churn ice-cream
Author: Nadia Felsch
yield: 1 tray
- 2 frozen large mangoes
- ¼ raw macadamia nuts
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Leave frozen mango flesh out of the freezer for 5-10 mins to thaw slightly before blending
- Add to a high powered blender
- Add remaining ingredients
- Blend for several minutes until smooth and creamy
- Pour into a dish or baking tin and freeze to set for 30 minutes
Add an optional mango sauce by blending 1 fresh mango flesh in a blender until smooth and pouring over ice cream to serve.