This recipe is a real crowd pleaser. And it's also insanely easy.
I like to make 12 or so at a time (feel free to make more or less) so that you have them on hand when the mood strikes. However they are equally fabulous to prepare and consume on the spot. Your call.
4 ingredients. Mix them up to suit you best.
You also have a chocolate variation with this recipe too. For me, the choice comes down to how dirty I feel like getting my hands. Read on.
- 12 Medjool dates
- 6 tsps nut butter
- 12 squares of chocolate
- Cut into each date carefully and remove pit
- Spoon in ½ tsp nut butter to each date
- Add chocolate square to each filled date
- Add pinch of salt to each filled date
- Refrigerate for up to one week
- Freeze for up to three months
For a chocolate variation - melt down your preferred chocolate and dip each filled date into the chocolate. Top with optional pretty things i.e chopped nuts, coconut, rose petals and refrigerate to set.