The idea that weight directly impacts fertility and pregnancy is loud and coming at us from lots of spaces. Is it an idea? Is it evidence? And if you're in a higher weight body, now what? In this episode, fat positive fertility coach Nicola Salmon and I, explore getting pregnant in a fat body.
This episode explores:
- The truth on weight and infertility
- The so-called 'fix' of dieting
- What you need to know about getting pregnant in a fat body
- BMI and weight limits impacting access to reproductive healthcare
- The Fat Positive Framework Nicola uses with clients to provide the tools to face the challenges of getting pregnant in a fat body