Endless noise about what's 'good' for you to eat and endless nutrition ideas to pay attention to. It's normal that this can feel overwhelming and confusing and you deserve better!
This episode explores 4 common nutrition myths:
- Are serving sizes portion sizes?
- You don’t need carbs
- Night time eating isn’t good for your metabolism
- Is craving sweets after a meal a sign of deficiency?
- Morning Glory Cooking School - Hoi An
- The Food and Body Freedom Facebook community
- My IG
- Book a breakthrough session to help you implement some of this knowledge in your own life