You guys asked for it and here it is!
When I posted this recipe on social a few weeks back people jumped up and down requesting the recipe and so here it is…
Zucchini Pesto Pasta in all its glory
I thought rather than write the recipe, I would show you the recipe so better still is a video where you can take this simple and nutritious meal from my kitchen to yours.
Gluten-free, full of goodness and so simple. This original recipe is vegetarian though feel free to mix it up – pop some grilled chicken or seafood through the mix and enjoy!
- 2 zucchinis
- 5 medium mushrooms
- Splash of olive oil, for cooking
- 1 tablespoon coriander pesto
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- ½ lemon
- ½ tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves
- ¼ cup goats cheese - optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash, top and tail zucchinis
- Use a vegetable spiraliser or peeler to make ‘pasta’ from the zucchinis
- Repeat with both and set aside
- Wash and thinly slice mushrooms
- Heat a frypan over medium-high heat
- Add oil
- Add mushrooms and cook until browned
- Remove from heat and set aside
- Whilst mushrooms are cooking, finely chop parsley
- Add pesto, macadamia oil and lemon juice to the zucchini ‘pasta’ and coat well
- Add remaining ingredients, season and combine to serve
Allow to cool slightly and add to the recipe.
This simple, delicious + nutritious recipe is part of my original eBook containing all the items and recipes that you need to create incredible and satisfying salads.
You can find it here.