Certainly a recipe that I was delighted with.
A weekend fave though easy and fast enough to make midweek too.
This pancake recipe is, as the title indicates, made from just 4 ingredients.
And you may find it satisfies you longer than other recipes because of the balanced profile coming from including all macronutrients in one meal. These pancakes don’t need to be kept for special occasions either. They’re an always-good kind of brekkie (or whenever!) option and I hope you love them.
- 1 large banana
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup dessicated coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Olive oil, to cook
- Berries and maple syrup, to serve
- Peel the banana and mash with a fork
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, whisk and mix in with the bananas
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat
- Spoon small portions of the mixture into the pan
- Once a spatula can go cleanly underneath the pancake (and it looks golden underneath), flip it over
- Once both sides are golden brown, remove from the heat
- Repeat until mixture has all been cooked and you could keep in a warm oven in the meantime
- Serve and enjoy