In this episode I want to get personal. More personal than I have before and share with you my own body acceptance story. This is a fairly exposing episode - peeling back the layers of what my journey with my body image has looked like and the key points that helped me arrive where I am today. Where the way I view my body - even when not positive - isn’t all that I am. Really sharing how my body acceptance story is my self acceptance story. And sharing what I notice in the world around me - from reality TV to the gym floor.
This is Part 2 of my Body Acceptance Story.
- Beyond Beauty - Free, Live MasterClass on August 17th @ 7pm AEST
- What Makes Us Beautiful? What Makes Us Free?
- True Freedom is Uncomfortable with Alok
- Hunger - Roxane Gay
- Happy Fat - Sofie Hagen
- Fearing the Black Body - Sabrina Strings
- The Body Is Not An Apology - Sonya Renee Taylor
- Revenge Body - Caleb Luna
- The Body Liberation Project - Chrissy King
- More Than a Body - Lindsay and Lexie Kite
- Coaching Enquiry Form
- Body Acceptance Breakthrough MasterClass
- My IG