What if running was for everyone, in the body you're in right now? All too often I hear folks share how movement for them has only meant punishment, weight loss attempts and shame. And how unsupported, judged and excluded they feel in movement spaces. Martinus Evans (@300poundsandrunning) is on a mission to change that!
In this episode we explore:
- what traditional running advice leaves out for everyone else
- the realities and obstacles along the way including running last, limited clothing choices and when it feels hard
- what running in the rain makes you feel
- if not intentional weight loss, why run?
- Martinus's book out now on Kindle and paperback later in 2023 - Slow AF Run Club: The Ultimate Guide for Anyone Who Wants to Run
- Martinus's run club - Slow AF Run Club and run club IG
- Martinus on IG and his blog
- The Food and Body Freedom Facebook community
- My IG
- Book a breakthrough session to help you implement some of this knowledge in your own life