In this episode we'll explore unconditional permission to eat all foods. What that means, why it matters and exploring practical aspects of how to get it for yourself. I also answer a listener question on intuitive movement and how to pursue it.
This episode explores:
- the origins of how we view foods and its lasting impact
- the limits of viewing foods as "good" or "bad"
- how this belief drives restriction and mistrust
- where to begin having unconditional permission to eat all foods
- common obstacles to this process